Step right up and experience a team building event that’s fun, interactive and thrilling? Ladies and gentlemen, today’s performers are………..YOU!
Circus team building has long been touted as a fun and creative way to spark enthusiasm, boost morale and teach coworkers to communicate with each other more effectively. Cirque De Silly events are a combination of noncompetitive team participation, comedy improvisation, and more than a dash of pre-planned mischief.
While it is true that the events are extremely fun, there are also strong and tangible business lessons built into the mix which will ultimately enhance company productivity and increase your bottom line.
- Foster confidence and spontaneity
- Hone leadership and decision-making skills
- Expand group harmony and communication
- Heighten creativity and exploration
- Encourage listening and responsiveness
- Elevate team commitment and loyalty
- Initiate diversity of thought
How It Works:
We group participants into teams and assign our easy-to-follow, low-pressure, no-fail circus acts. All teams will be supplied with colorful costumes, props and fun ideas for routines. Our facilitators will help guide acts towards success by answering questions and providing gentle direction. Then it’s SHOWTIME! As our Ringmaster announces each act, teams eagerly enter the ring and boldly perform for the entire group. Their measure of success lay entirely on their enthusiasm, creativity and ability to generate fun for the spectators and themselves.
Why It Works:
Since we provide scenarios that are already uproarious you can be assured that every event will be a huge success as your employees respond with priceless moments of memorable mayhem.
Teams of performers have clear steps towards success:
- Create a short act that will be performed for everyone.
- Decide which roles teammates will perform.
- Practice routines and build theatrical elements.
- Write a unique and grand introduction for their act.
- Prepare for performance by donning their costumes.
- Boldly perform their act for the rest of the group.
- Encourage other acts with sincere applause.